Monday 20 April 2015

Been off on a boat!

I've been on a cruise, part of what the Doctor ordered! Still did not stop me from thinking about Ben, so I am back to my writing. I think of all the things Doc ordered this has worked best.


After our first steamy session, I stopped feeling bad about the way I felt about Ben. I think Ben helped a lot in relieving me of my guilt.

We became friends! I was no longer offended by his text messages because they were funny and sweet. He had moved in completely into his new flat now with Becca but his old flat had not been sold yet so that was our special place.

We met up, watched episodes of 24 back to back.. Cooked dinner together and through it all Ben was affectionate. He only kissed me on the lip, my cheek and my forehead. He did not try to go down on me again or anything further to that.

I was DISAPPOINTED! I remember being frustrated every time I got home trying to figure out what went wrong from the last time we got very intimate. Until one night... the night I broke up with Derrick....

No comments:

Post a Comment