Tuesday 3 February 2015

.....The Courage To Accept The Things I Cannot Change!



The courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference... This prayer is currently pasted on my bedside, on my work top and is being carried around in my wallet. I have finally accepted that it is over. I have come to terms with the reality that he chose her over me... and this prayer has helped me cope with this... I think?

I have also decided to write about my affair with Ben! lol, hence the blog tittle. My therapist says it would help me so here it goes! Would it be right to say I had an affair? I mean I know I cheated on my boyfriend in the start but then I left him for Ben who did not leave his wife in the end... It should be Ben who had the affair and not me? Oh by the way my name is Anna.

I would be writing as a way to cope with this ordeal. I don't need any judgement on here, may be I do? I am in a numb place now so, It doesn't really matter... Here it goes!

Where did we meet?...

No comments:

Post a Comment