Tuesday 3 February 2015

Attraction: Love. Is. Energy.

At an interior design exhibition I met a lady who was looking around for ideas for her boyfriend's new flat. She was really impressed with my work and I gave her my card and asked her to call me if her boyfriend was too.

About a week later I got a call from Ben. Yes I met ben through his wife now and girlfriend then Rebecca or Becks as he is fond of calling her *rolls eyes*. I remember He said he really liked my designs and was wondering if we could have a chat and go over his floor plan. I was so busy! I wish I could rewind time back to that day. The day before Ben crept under and into my skin!

I was so busy that I asked him to send me an e-mail with all his details and promised to ring him back the next day which I forgot to. Rebecca called me next, I apologised and met up with both of them over that weekend for a drink.

I arrived before they did, ordered my favourite cup of tea to warm up and go over my notes. Rebecca walked in first whom I recognised, we shook hands and she sat and ordered a drink. Ben walked in and I immediately found my spit heavy to swallow, I know I had taken a few sips of my hot drink but all of a sudden the room became very hot!

He walked up to our table, took off his beanie and shook me. I remember wondering why I suddenly became very hot and immediately excusing myself to the bathroom. Now it was not love at first sight or even attraction at first sight. I don't remember leaving that meeting thinking about Ben on the way home. I had a boyfriend at that time and I was in love with him. But I did feel some type of Energy between myself and Ben that day.


Ben is not an underwear model looking type of guy. No, not really? He is short bearded, Freckled, 6'1' tall, grey and blue eyed man. He is also mixed race but more dark skinned. He is the american football type of looking guy. I was dating an underwear model looking type of guy at that time so Ben was really not my type.

He however threw off this weird energy towards me that day. We looked over my mood boards, themes and several materials, agreed on a theme and shook hands. I remember the last thing I said to Ben was that I would send a terms of agreement to his email and complimenting them as a couple. Rebecca is a blonde beauty and together I thought they would make beautiful babies.

I left that meeting wondering why I felt so hot when I first saw Ben though.... It lingered on my mind till I saw him again....


No comments:

Post a Comment